Monday, December 8, 2008

Color Greeting Cards

Every day is different, so is our mood or the feel of the soul. Evry time you can pick your own color, either it is some warm and cheery color, or cool and chilly.. Maybe you might be thinking about someone who is far away and for some reason you can imagine that person in your head. Every color has its own story to tell. This is my story, this is how colors look to me: yellow means a lot of flowers in late spring, blue means the time when I went fishing with my Dad when I was 5 years old, orange means a lot of people loking at the sun, their faces are glowing, their eyes are smiling, and finally green means all the little green creatures(either trees, grass, leaves, anything that breaths on our planet, belongs to this special color)..

enjoy the adventure: 










No comments: